Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy opens applications for BPT course for the academic year 2021.
Sapthagiri group of institutions and other establishments is the creation of Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust, Bengaluru. Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy is a premier educational institution built as per the standards of MCI and Indian Association of Physiotherapy in a sprawling campus located along Hesaraghatta main road of Bengaluru city. The BPT students of Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy will be given excellent practical exposure in the Sapthagiri Super Speciality Hospital.
The Sapthagiri Hospital is built on the bedrock of charity and we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in the Hospital by continuously installing the most modern medical equipment and injecting professionalism and dedication in our management team, so that the team discharges its responsibilities in an academically stimulating and hassle-free environment.The Sapthagiri Hospitals is located in a spacious campus at Chikkasandra along Hesaraghatta Main Road at Bangalore city. The Sapthagiri Hospital, a part of the Sapthagiri Group of Institutions, a flagship 350 bedded state of the art facility. Sapthagiri Hospital is poised to be a 1200 bed specialty treatment centre with latest surgical techniques, excellent secondary care facility, good labs and diagnostics. Sapthagiri Hospitals strives to become the next destination for superior patient care offering a range of benefits in terms of comfort, convenience and cost. Sapthagiri Hospital is an upscale Multi-specialty Hospital, located centrally on a sprawling acre land with easy accessibility from any part of the city. The hospital offers best of medical facilities providing specialized tertiary care and extending exemplary standards of medical excellence in Bangalore.
Step 1: Online Application
- The students interested to join for BPT courses in Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy are required to fill the online application form
- After filling the application form the students have to submit the form
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modifies
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the original documents in scanned copies
- The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to BPT course
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to BPT courses in the Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy