Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy opens application for admissions to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy (KIPT) is one of the top physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore that is best known for its physiotherapy programme. KIPT is one of the top physiotherapy institutes that is ranked best among the top 10 physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore.KIPT opens applications for BPT course for the academic year 2021-22 for the eligible students. The students can apply for BPT or MPT courses at Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 level in science stream with 45% (General category) and 40% (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Category I) aggregate marks from a recognised board.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- The candidate should have passed bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT) with 50% (General category) and 40% (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Category I) aggregate marks from a recognised university can apply for MPT course.
- The students have to apply for the physiotherapy courses (BPT or MPT) based on their eligibility.
- The aspirants are required to fill all the details correctly in the application form without any mistakes and submit to the college.
- The students are required to pay the application fees via two modes. Through online mode by credit/debit cards or net banking. The students can even pay the application fees through offline mode via bank challan to complete the application process.
- The students are shortlisted according to their Consistency academic record, entrance exam scores and versatility & achievements.
- The college announces the selection list of the students who meet all the requirements for getting admission in the college.
- The selected students are required to pay the required fees within the specified date and time to confirm the seats.
- Once the fees is paid the admission is confirmed for the students.