The NEET-UG 2021 Exam to be conducted as per the Schedule on September 12th, 2021. The Hon’ble Supreme Court passed the judgment.
- The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on Monday rejected a writ petition filed seeking directions for rescheduling of NEET UG 2021 examination.
- The NEET-UG 2021 will be held as per schedule with no further changes.
The batch of candidates had approached Hon’ble Supreme Court to seek rescheduling of the NEET-UG exam stating that it will be clashing with other exams.
- The Hon’ble Supreme Court quashed the writ petition filed by these students and ordered that the NEET-UG exam will be held on September 12th 2021, according to the schedule.
- The Hon’ble Supreme Court clearly gave the judgement stating that “Over 16 lakh students take NEET and It can't be deferred on a plea of few students”
- NTA on September 3rd 2021 had further clarified to the bench that the students would be allowed to appear for the examination, irrespective of the fact that CBSE results would not be declared by then. Based on this the Hon’ble Supreme Court has quashed the plea that was contended by a batch of students.
NEET Admit Cards Released
In the wake of the Judgement from Hon’ble Supreme Court; the NTA has released the NEET UG 2021 admit card on September 6th 2021.
- The NEET-UG Exam 2021 will be held on September 12th, 2021 as scheduled with no further changes.
- The candidates can download it from the official website
- All the candidates are instructed to strictly adhere to Covid 19 guidelines, failing the same those candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- On the NEET-UG exam day, all the candidates will be provided with a protective face shield, face mask and sanitizer sachets individually at test centres.
The students can contact us at +918095797575, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on NEET and its process.