Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy opens applications for BPT courses for the academic year 2021.
The Hillside institute of Physiotherapy is one of the top physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore. The Hillside campus is spread over in the midst of lush green environs. The infrastructure and facilities of Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy consists of a spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer centre, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The students are endowed with all convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside making learning more interesting. All the modern facilities are provided to the students. The Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy has a wonderful seminar hall where all workshops and seminars are held. Seminar hall is facilitated with latest technology and well-equipped projectors and an excellent acoustics system to provide a high standard of training and education to the students.For more details about Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 level in the science stream with 45% (General category) and 40% (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Category I) aggregate marks from a recognised board.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
Step 1: Online Application
- The students interested to join for BPT course in Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy are required to fill the online application form
- After filling the application form the students have to submit the form
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the original documents in scanned copies.
- The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form.
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed.
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to BPT course.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to BPT courses in the Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy.
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
For detailed assistance to apply for the BPT course at Hillside Institute of Physiotherapy, the students can call us at:+91 8095797575.The students can even email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.