Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy is a private physiotherapy college established in 2013 by the Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust, an educational trust with the vision of providing quality medical education and physiotherapy training to all students.
Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Affiliated to Para Medical Board
The eligibility for admission to Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Sapthagiri College of Physiotherapy for BPT?
Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum is high in academic content and standard
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The faculty consists of qualified and experienced professionals
- Associated Hospitals for practical exposure
- The college has an excellent Placement Department in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- There are excellent opportunities for extracurricular activities
Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy is located in Chikkabanavara and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 16.1 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 26.6 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library
- Audio Visual Room
- Spacious Auditorium
- Spacious and well-furnished Classrooms
- Computers with internet accessibility
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Accommodation for Staff members
- Anti-ragging Committee
- Gender Harassment Committee
- Mess with separate kitchen facility
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Medical Facility