Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy was established in 2003 and is a part of Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital. It is a private college with the vision of providing quality medical education and clinical exposure to all students in the field of Physiotherapy.
Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
The eligibility for admission to Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy for BPT?
Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum provides a strong academic foundation
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The college is associated with the Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital where BPT students can pursue internships and gain hands-on training and practice
- The college has an excellent Placement Department in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- The primary focus is on clinical practice and medical research
Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy is located on Mysore Road and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 17 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 60.3 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books, bound volumes, e-books, journals and periodicals
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for data collection
- Computer Room with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Well-equipped Gym
- Medical Facility