R V College of Physiotherapy is a private physiotherapy college established in 2003 by the Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST), a charitable trust with the vision of providing quality medical education, physiotherapy training, research and clinical exposure to all students.
R V College of Physiotherapy is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
The eligibility for admission to R V College of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose R V College of Physiotherapy for BPT?
R V College of Physiotherapy is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum is high in academic content and standard
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The faculty consists of qualified and experienced professionals
- The college provides excellent education and training opportunities to meet the requirements of the healthcare field
- Academic Network with international universities and industry associations
- The college has an excellent Placement Department in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- There are excellent opportunities for extracurricular activities
- The college is located in the heart of Bangalore - adjacent to Jayanagar Bus Station and is easily accessible
R V College of Physiotherapy is located in Jayanagar and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 8.5 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 41.4 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
R V College of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library
- Digital Library
- HELINET consortium
- Audio Visual Room
- Spacious Auditorium
- Lecture Halls
- Computers with internet accessibility
- Labs for Anatomy and Physiology
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Mess with separate kitchen facility
- Anti-ragging Cell
- Placement Assistance Cell
- Therapeutic Gymnasium with motorized treadmill
- Sports Facilities for indoor and outdoor games
- OPD, Consultation Room
- Medical Facility