Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy is a private physiotherapy college established in 1996 and is a part of Padmashree Group of Institutions. The objective of the college is to provide world-class quality education, excellent healthcare and clinical-based research to students so that they are developed into knowledgeable, skilled, competent, professional and service-oriented physiotherapists to meet the needs of the community.
Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Approved by the Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)
The eligibility for admission to Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy for BPT?
- The course curriculum is high in academic content and is well recognized for providing world-class quality education
- The college provides academic excellence at competitive prices
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The faculty consists of renowned and experienced professionals excelling in academics in all the subject streams
- Students are given individual attention
- Hands-on training is provided in the respective industry with regular academic and industrial interactions and assistance in placements through Placement and Training Cell
- Students will be trained in core skills like biomechanics, exercise therapy and electrotherapy methods which encompasses physical, psychological, emotional and social well being
- Multicultural environment.
Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy is located in Kengeri and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 2.5 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 58 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Excellent and well-equipped Central Library with a large collection of over 10,000 reference books, text books and journals
- Subscription to NLIST-INFLIBNET and HELINET for international journals and books
- Digital Library
- Spacious Lecture Halls
- Internet cafe
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria and Canteen with refreshment facilities for staff and students
- CCTV surveillance and constant security
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Mess with nutritious meals
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Generator facility
- Telephone facilities
- Insurance Cover
- Designated parking space for staff and students
- Transport - 7 buses
- Clinical Facility with a Doctor and available ambulance