MS Ramaiah Medical College was established in 1979 by the Gokula Education Foundation, a charitable trust with the vision of providing quality medical education and clinical exposure to all students.
MS Ramaiah Medical College is ranked 16th among all the medical colleges in India (India Today Survey).
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
- Approved by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
The eligibility for admission to MS Ramiah Medical College:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose MS Ramaiah Medical College for BPT?
MS Ramaiah Medical College is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum provides a strong academic foundation
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The Physiology Department has experienced and qualified faculty
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- Advanced methods of teaching through digitalization and technology-enabled classrooms
- The college is associated with the Ramaiah Medical College Hospital where BPT students can pursue internships and gain hands-on training and practice
- The college has an excellent Placement Department that conducts regular Campus Recruitment Drive in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- Candidates are trained to practice in well-equipped OTs as well as in rural areas
- The primary focus is on clinical practice and medical research
- Co-curricular activities are encouraged to promote skills beyond academics and treatment
MS Ramaiah Medical College is located in Mathikere and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 9.7 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 30.5 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
MS Ramaiah Medical College offers the following facilities for its students, residents and faculty:
- Central Library with more than 19813 books, 10,862 bound volumes, e-books, journals and periodicals
- “HELINET” Consortium with more than 675 indexed national and international journals
- 62 Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for scanning, printing and photocopying
- Digital Classrooms
- Integrated Museum for Anatomy, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine subjects
- Student Display and Self-learning Area with an interactive 3D Simulator
- State-of-the-art laboratory with latest scientific equipment
- Medical Skills Laboratory with life-like models and simulation techniques
- Advanced Learning Center (ALC) for hands-on training and workshops
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Constant Security and Surveillance
- Cafeteria with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Medical Facility