Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is a private Christian physiotherapy college established in 1995 by the Krupanidhi Educational Trust, a charitable trust with the vision of providing quality medical education, physiotherapy training and clinical exposure to all students.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is ranked the best college among the top physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore and 30th among the top best private institutions in India (Times of India Ranking Survey).
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
The eligibility for admission to Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy for BPT?
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum is high in academic content and standard
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The faculty consists of qualified and experienced professionals
- Associated Hospitals - Sparsh Hospital, Narayana Hrudayalala, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, NIMHANS, HAL Hospital, Jayanagar Government Hospital and Primary Health Center in Varthur and Gunjur
- The college provides excellent education and training opportunities to meet the requirements of the healthcare field
- The college has an excellent Placement Department in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- There are excellent opportunities for extracurricular activities
- Krupanidhi Research Incubator Centre (K-RIC) for research and innovation for undergraduate and postgraduate research
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is located off Sarjapur Road and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 22 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 45.5 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library
- Audio Visual Room
- Spacious Auditorium
- Lecture Halls
- Computers with internet accessibility
- Labs for Anatomy and Physiology
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Physiotherapy Specialty Clinics - Orthopaedic, Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, Cardiopulmonary
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR)
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Mess with separate kitchen facility
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Medical Facility