Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy is a private physiotherapy college established in 2016 under Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust (R) and Harsha Charitable and Educational Trust, with the objective to provide in-depth knowledge, high-quality education and practical skills in Physiotherapy for the service of humanity together with achievement in a noble profession.
Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Approved by the Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)
- Recognised by the Drug Control Board and Pharmacy Board
The eligibility for admission to Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy for BPT?
Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum is high in academic content and standard
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has spacious and well-equipped laboratories based on international standards with digital technology
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculty
- Multi-disciplinary Programs supported by experienced teachers.
- Clinical postings at Ramaiah Harsha Hospital and similar specialised associated Hospitals
- The college has an excellent Placement Department which provides 100% placement
- Extra-curricular activities including sports, picnics, excursions, competitions, cultural events, etc
Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy is located in Nelamangala and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 26.2 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 42.9 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with more than 3500 books
- E-Library with centralized network
- Access to the internet in the Library
- Spacious Classrooms
- Computers with internet accessibility
- NCLEX-RN Training for final year students
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Canteen with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes prepared by North Indian and South Indian cooks
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Mess with a wide variety of food choices
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Blood Donation Drive
- NSS activities
- Medical Facility