Dayananda Sagar University is a private university established in 2014 by Late Sri Dayananda Sagar under the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust, a charitable trust with the vision of providing quality medical education and clinical exposure to all students and transforming them into professionals in diverse specializations.
Dayananda Sagar University is ranked among the top physiotherapy colleges in Karnataka.
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- A Deemed University
- Approved by the UGC and AICTE
The eligibility for admission to Dayananda Sagar University:
- The candidate should have passed in 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized College/University
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Why should one choose Dayananda Sagar University for BPT?
Dayananda Sagar University is one of the most renowned colleges in Bangalore. It is the best college for BPT course because:
- The course curriculum provides a strong academic foundation
- The college has the latest infrastructure
- The college has advanced and well-equipped laboratories
- The college provides state-of-the-art facilities that ensure an all-round learning experience
- The college has an in-house Summer Internship Program
- The college has an excellent Placement Department in association with popular hospitals and healthcare centres
- Pre-placement Training
- The primary focus is on scientific research and hands-on practice
Dayananda Sagar University is located in Kumaraswamy Layout and is well connected via road, air, rail and bus. It is located 10 km from Bengaluru City Railway Station (SBC) and 45 km from Kempegowda International Airport (KIA).
Dayananda Sagar University offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books, CDs, DVDs and latest periodicals
- Digital Library
- In-house auditorium - can accommodate more than 200 candidates
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for data collection
- Training Room with LCD projectors and audio-video facilities
- Computer Lab with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- Automotive System Labs
- GE Advanced Healthcare Lab
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Centre for Innovation & Leadership (CIL) for Soft Skills training
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Medical Facility